- Vodafone UK ditches Phones 4u 2 September 2014 | 11:58 am
- Broadcasters concerned over EC plans for 700MHz 2 September 2014 | 10:13 am
- Telefonica gets green light for E-Plus buy 2 September 2014 | 10:09 am
- Ericsson-LG and SK Telecom to collaborate on network virtualisation initiative, 5G readiness the aim 1 September 2014 | 1:56 pm
- Long term harmony 1 September 2014 | 11:29 am
The Largest Dedicated Digital Event in the Region
The Nigerian telecoms market is the fastest growing in the world, complementing the fact that Nigeria has become Africa’s largest economy in GDP terms. This is the compelling business case to make sure you are present at NigeriaCom 2014 which will take place at the Lagos Oriental Hotel on 16 & 17 September. To add to the reasons to attend here is why you can’t afford to miss this year:
This year’s event features many new elements which support the key developments in the industry. A high level two day conference pays significant attention to the National Broadband Plan roll out, new business strategies for operators amid the digital migration, chief regulatory debates and showcasing LTE/4G technologies. In addition, mobile money challenges will be tackled by high level speakers from the Central Bank and financial institutions.
All new conference and exhibition features not to be missed:
We are pleased to announce the CIO Forum which is a stream for all Nigerian businesses to learn how to transform into an efficient digital enterprises. It is a must attend forum for CIOs, Heads of technology and ICT leaders at enterprises and corporations in Nigeria. With a reliable national broadband strategy underway this is time and the forum to make sure you are ahead with managing your business across mobile, social, big data and cloud.
Within the exhibition we feature the Affordable Tech Hub which is a new experiential showcase of the latest technologies and handsets changing the market for the customer. This hands on showcase of the most innovative and affordable wireless technologies. There is no better way for handset, software and device manufacturers to grow your retail networks and sales resources by immersing the industry leaders with your product.
What's New for 2014?
Tuesday 16 September
The Most informed operator strategies
- How to create more efficient networks, operate leaner business models, manage infrastructure effectively and improve last mile
- Highlighting 4G/LtE breakthroughs in Nigeria and their immediate impact on the market
- Engage with operators and the top 50 Nigerian enterprises to develop strategic partnerships, propel data growth and showcase affordable wireless solutions.
Wednesday 17 September
Chief Regulatory Round table
- Discusses the national broadband strategy with key input from alliance for affordable Internet and regulatory representatives from the ministry of Communications and the nCC.
- The CIO forum exists to help Nigerian businesses transform into efficient digital enterprises. all tech leaders and It officers from large enterprises will come together to better manage the four pillars of transformation: mobile, social, big data and cloud.
Strategies for MNOs & MVNOs
- Exploring what mvnO models could work in Nigeria. with little regulation to support growth in the MVNO model is the market now ripe for growth through partnerships?
2014 NigeriaCom delivers:
- 750 attendees through the door
- 43% C-Level / Director / Head delegate attendance
- 54% operator delegate attendance
- 19 countries
- 250+ companies
If you attend Nigeria Com, you will receive a certificate of attendance!
- Share best practice and learn from the experience of your colleagues from 40+ regional operator and telecom service provider companies.
- Find new ideas to improve your company’s commercial strategy and increase revenues.
- Meet regulators from all the region’s major markets and influence their agendas for the development of your market.
- Lead the debate on how to provide more affordable and reliable communications to the Nigerian market.
- Showcase the benefits of satellite technologies for improving telecom coverage, particularly in rural areas.
Regulators and Government Bodies
- Meet colleagues from the region’s regulators and share best practice to build effective regulatory conditions in the region.
- Find out how the market is evolving and adapt your organisation’s strategy to better serve your market’s needs.
- Understand the challenges faced by operators across the region and improve your response to their requirements.
- Understand the evolution of communications technologies to prepare for future needs.
- Meet over all the regional operators under one roof.
- Establish your company’s position and lead the way in this under-exploited market.
- Benchmark your company’s strategy in the region with all the major solution providers active in the markets covered.
- Understand the needs and requirements of the region’s operators and service providers and serve them more effectively.
I would like to thank Aleksandra Mikula for all your assistance with the speed networking sessions. We found them very useful as we got to meet reps from all the major telecom operators and had meaningful discussionsNana Poku, Account Manager, Rancard
It was indeed a very successful showAshok Iyengar, Chief Executive Officer, GlobalSMSC
We met all the customers we wantedRosso Kane Dieng, Head of Business Development and Sales, PCCI
This year’s event was absolutely unique in the sense that new features were added that really met the needs of participantsAdefemi Ojo, Head of Network Operations, Starcomms
It gave an informative and passionate insight into burning issues that requires the urgent attention of all stakeholders in order to actualize the millennium development goals for NigeriaCharles Nnaji, Naional Head, Data Services, Zoom Mobile
Both the industry players present and fellow mobile operator delegates were great to debate and network withWellington Simbande, GM: VAS Applications & Services, Glo
This year’s event was fantastic. It was very beneficial for vendors and operators to improve their businessChiezie O., Vas/IT/configuration, Zoom Mobile
A must attend event for telecom industry professionals and players in the West African sub regionKierin Ombu, Regional Sales Manager, MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd