- Telecom Italia goes quadplay with Sky 17 April 2015 | 10:56 am
- T-Mobile Austria virtualizes BSS, targets new data tariffs 17 April 2015 | 9:39 am
- Hutchison launches international MVNO enablement platform 17 April 2015 | 8:44 am
- A Week in Wireless – Bored games 17 April 2015 | 8:04 am
- Machine learning meets personalisation: what it means for today’s operators 16 April 2015 | 11:27 am
The Largest Dedicated Digital Event in the Region
NigeriaCom’s 6th edition stands at appoint of evolution, much like the national economy. With unprecedented growth in the telecoms and digital sectors, the next phase of connecting businesses is about to come to life. The telecoms sector is at the heart of this development through services such as cloud, data management and migrating services to digital platforms.
To support this next phase of the digital economy, however, greater broadband penetration, lower connectivity costs and improved quality of service are needed. NigeriaCom will be the forum where operators and ISPs converge with OTT players, vendor and regulators to set out a course of action in overcoming the challenges in this rapidly growing market.
The event will draw on relations with regulators and pioneering associations to support and promote growth and standards in the Nigerian telecoms ICT and media sectors.
The 6th edition will feature many new elements in support of vital industry developments. The CIO Forum expands to a standalone stream and will uncover the best solutions and future steps towards ICT excellence for enterprises and technical leaders.
On Day 1 there will also be the Nigeria Com Awards Ceremony which is brand new to the event as well as a Day 2 discussion on Mobile marketing, digital content, TV and apps, also brand new to the conference.
2014 NigeriaCom delivers:
- 750 attendees through the door
- 43% C-Level / Director / Head delegate attendance
- 54% operator delegate attendance
- 19 countries
- 250+ companies
If you attend Nigeria Com, you will receive a certificate of attendance!
- Share best practice and learn from the experience of your colleagues from 40+ regional operator and telecom service provider companies.
- Find new ideas to improve your company’s commercial strategy and increase revenues.
- Meet regulators from all the region’s major markets and influence their agendas for the development of your market.
- Lead the debate on how to provide more affordable and reliable communications to the Nigerian market.
- Showcase the benefits of satellite technologies for improving telecom coverage, particularly in rural areas.
Regulators and Government Bodies
- Meet colleagues from the region’s regulators and share best practice to build effective regulatory conditions in the region.
- Find out how the market is evolving and adapt your organisation’s strategy to better serve your market’s needs.
- Understand the challenges faced by operators across the region and improve your response to their requirements.
- Understand the evolution of communications technologies to prepare for future needs.
- Meet over all the regional operators under one roof.
- Establish your company’s position and lead the way in this under-exploited market.
- Benchmark your company’s strategy in the region with all the major solution providers active in the markets covered.
- Understand the needs and requirements of the region’s operators and service providers and serve them more effectively.
I would like to thank Aleksandra Mikula for all your assistance with the speed networking sessions. We found them very useful as we got to meet reps from all the major telecom operators and had meaningful discussionsNana Poku, Account Manager, Rancard
It was indeed a very successful showAshok Iyengar, Chief Executive Officer, GlobalSMSC
We met all the customers we wantedRosso Kane Dieng, Head of Business Development and Sales, PCCI
This year’s event was absolutely unique in the sense that new features were added that really met the needs of participantsAdefemi Ojo, Head of Network Operations, Starcomms
It gave an informative and passionate insight into burning issues that requires the urgent attention of all stakeholders in order to actualize the millennium development goals for NigeriaCharles Nnaji, Naional Head, Data Services, Zoom Mobile
Both the industry players present and fellow mobile operator delegates were great to debate and network withWellington Simbande, GM: VAS Applications & Services, Glo
This year’s event was fantastic. It was very beneficial for vendors and operators to improve their businessChiezie O., Vas/IT/configuration, Zoom Mobile
A must attend event for telecom industry professionals and players in the West African sub regionKierin Ombu, Regional Sales Manager, MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd